aleader-announce

[Aleader-announce] bibliography

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-announce] bibliography
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:39:28 +0530

In an effort to advance Aleader's mainstream credibility, i've
decided to assemble an annotated bibliography.

Since i don't remember the title/author of most of the literature
i've read (only the essential ideas), the bibliography is really
open to anything related to Aleader, new or old.

First, the obvious stuff:

* Shri Mataji has made lots of references to "witness state" and
related concepts.  i'm going to assemble a reasonably complete
library of her talks and dig up quotes which seem related.

* Bhagawad Gita -- Lots of great stuff.

* Tao Te Ching -- Lots of great stuff.

* I Ching -- A similar model, but no where near as developed &
tested as Aleader.

* Emotional Intelligence (one of many books on the "personality
development" theme) -- Goleman mostly talks about reactions.
Aleader concentrates on assessment prior to reaction.

The entries shall be stored in BibTeX format.

If you have some favorite literature you want included then
email me a BibTeX entry or just the informal details and i'll
include it.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org