ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Website Mockup in Files

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Website Mockup in Files
Date: 22 Feb 2002 14:28:08 +0000

Hi Folks,

Thought I'd post this website mockup now, just in case y'all hate it.
I'll work further on it until I hear otherwise =)

It's in files, as usual for this kinda pre-alpha stuff, but here's a
link for convenience:

http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/ampu/website_mockup.jpg

Oh, and.. ignore the yellow line at the bottom... that's some kind of
evil artifact, which I just noticed ;)

Two sections are listed in the navbar as examples of navigation itself,
but sections will probably be the following, unless you guys have other
ideas:

* News
* About
* Docs