ampu-dev

Re: [Ampu-dev] Initial Use Cases up, but have questions

From: alfred . differ
Subject: Re: [Ampu-dev] Initial Use Cases up, but have questions
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:44:29 -0500

Scenario numbering is meant to relate scenarios to their use cases.  Use
case #2 would have scenarios numbered 02_##.
I don't use the scenario number for anything except the order in which I
wrote them.  Let the revision stuff be handled by CVS to save the hassle.

In the TOC, I meant for State to refer to the state of the use case.  There
are four distinct states.  {Facade, Filled, Focused, Finished}
Think of them as milemarkers and you will get the idea.

I'll look at the use cases you've got so far and offer my 2 cents.

-al

Lee Braiden <address@hidden>@mail.freesoftware.fsf.org on 03/10/2002
12:19:37 PM

Please respond to address@hidden