ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Re: Regular IRC

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Re: Regular IRC
Date: 12 Mar 2002 01:19:58 +0000

Al Wrote:
>I am on the west coast of the US.  (Sacramento-area, CA)
>I'm pretty flexible on times and days.

OK, then... we'll make it Tuesday Nights, 11pm GMT, which (I think =)
works out as follows:

Me (GMT)            11:00pm    Pre-bed Sleepy
Mike & Steve (EST)   6:00pm    Post-dinner Sleepy
Al (PST)             3:00pm    Post-lunch Sleepy & Pre-dinner Hungry

Sorry, Al, looks like you got the short straw =)

No, seriously... if that suits everyone, then we'll start tomorrow.  If
not, let me know, and we'll work something else out.

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team

"coding a better government"