ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Work in Progress

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Work in Progress
Date: 15 Mar 2002 10:59:16 +0000

Just to keep everyone informed, I'm working on redesigning the Use Cases
right now, having noticed a flaw or two (namely, I got carried away, and
mixed activity diagrams with Use Cases =).

In the process of trying to split things into two types of diagrams, I
realised that Dia is missing some important symbols.  So I'm working in
ArgoUML now, which is slower, but more complete, being a CASE tool,
rather than just a drawing aid.

I expect everyone will be happy to switch, but if not, let me know.

The good news is that I've managed to focus the use cases a lot more,
and simply the system design somewhat.  Inheritance now handles a lot of
what would have been coded separately, for example.

The upshot of all this, is that there are now about 36 use cases and
activity diagrams to come, but it'll take me a while to get them filled
in.  Hopefully, it'll be done over the weekend, and we can go from there
at the next IRC meeting.

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team