ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] Damn - missed IRC

From: Lee Braiden
Subject: [Ampu-dev] Damn - missed IRC
Date: 02 Apr 2002 23:40:52 +0100

Argghhh!  Missed IRC guys, sorry.  We're in summer time over here now,
so the clocks have went forward an hour.  Forgot to compensate :(

I did some more UI layouts, but OpenOffice lost/deleted/violently
murdered one of them on me, so there's just one new mock-up in the
Savannah downloads section.  I'll (re)do more asap.  Any comments on
what's available so far would be welcome, of course.

--
Lee Braiden,
AMPU Team

"coding a better government"