ampu-dev

[Ampu-dev] MUKON Software Seminar 2003

From: Mikio Konno
Subject: [Ampu-dev] MUKON Software Seminar 2003
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:56:48 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would much be appreciated if your organization could inform of our MUKON Software Seminar 2003 to your members so that many of them are able to enjoy PCs naturally with a pen, i.e., without a mouse and a keyboard. I guarantees that, with one hand, many of them can beat an experienced typist within one year.

In February 1 thru March 8, 2003, we are going to have our MUKON Software Seminar 2003 in the 100 Mile House area, British Columbia, Canada, where is within 30 minutes drive from 100 Mile House or Fawn Lake Resort. If you would like to have the class at your place, we will come to your place if no one else would like to have the class at different places on the same day. If you would like to have the class somewhere else, or, more than one person would like to have the class at different places on the same day, then we will arrange the classroom in 100 Mile House. The seats are limited to 12 persons per session per day.

If you would like to know more about the MUKON Software seminar 2003, please visit http://www2.bcinternet.net/~mukon/MUKON%20Seminar%202003/Seminar%20Overview.html.

You are most welcomed to download free MUKON stopwatch program, simply clicking on MukonStopwatch.exe after visiting http://www2.bcinternet.net/~mukon/download.html.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Mikio Konno, Owner/Developer

MUKON
C#1 Fawn Lake Site, RR#1