apolos-devel

Re: [Apolos-devel] Link Problems

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: [Apolos-devel] Link Problems
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 20:16:21 -0300

On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 11:36:53AM +0100, René J. Blokland wrote:
> Hi There, I still use version 1.1 because all later versions have the same
> problem and I hope that someone can fix this.
> Thanks a lot

Hey Apolos guys, are you listening here?

René, you can fix the link problem by moving the line that reads
#define _(String) gettext(String)

from src/graf.c to src/graf.h
(I put mine just below the one that reads
#define _GRAF_H

I had the same problem with 1.5 and now at least it runs.
However it has a whole lot of other bugs.

Jonathan, Davidlohr, piensan seguir desarrollando Apolos?

One man's impedance mismatch is another man's layer of abstraction.
(Lincoln Yeoh)