apso-devel

[Apso-devel] about the refactor

From: Stuart Hu
Subject: [Apso-devel] about the refactor
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:10:05 +0800

Hi J,
        I write a crypt engine factory in case of that one day you are going to use multiple crypt library.
        I write a vcrepositary factory to produce vc in a polymorphic way.
        I tried to use your directory.h but fail to compile.
        Facade is not a good idea since it will handle all the command in itself. My suggestion is to use a pure virtual base class called "command" instead.
        class command : public Directory<command>
        {
        public:
                virtual run()=0;
        }
        Then you can add new command subclass such as grant,revoke.

Best regards!

Stuart Hu
E-mail:address@hidden
Accton Technology China Co.Ltd.