apso-devel

Re: [Apso-devel] The next steps...

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Apso-devel] The next steps...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:34:57 -0300

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 10:50:30AM -0300, Caio Marcelo wrote:
> Hello,

Hi.

Sorry, I've been away for a while. Anyway -- here's some news:
I've updated the monotone database at aleph0, so now you will
need mtn version 0.33 to connect.

If you want to send a diff of what you're doing, that's fine;
otherwise, if you want to commit to the repository, please send
me your public key (the monotone key, not the GPG one).

I'll also post something about access control to the mtn database
later.

> On 11/11/06, Jeronimo Pellegrini <address@hidden> wrote:
> >Target: 0.2.0
> >=============
> >
> >* Fix types. There is an annoying mix of size_t, unsigned int and
> >  uint8_t.
> >
> >* Some methods accept pointer to char and size. These should be
> >  changed to operate on bdata.
> >  Actually, I only the CryptEngines should have access to bdata
> >  internal char pointer.
>
> Is anyone working in anything at all lately? Jeronimo?

No, nobody...

> I'll try to work on 'Fix types' task this week(end).

OK, but what would the solution be?

See, nettle uses "uint8_t", but in some other parts of the program we
should be using "size_t".

> Maybe the char+size => bdata too.

Great! :-)

Thanks a lot, Caio!
I'll come back to Apso soon after I finish some other work.

J.