aramorph-users

[Aramorph-users] Help me run AraMorph

From: yousef Elarian
Subject: [Aramorph-users] Help me run AraMorph
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:02:18 +0000

Help me get AraMorph run!!
Please help. I am really stuck..
After I spent enourmous my best to gather the many source files and compiling theproject,,, I got stuck at running it!
I am using JCrator Pro to build and run the programs cored with j2sdk1.4.2_11 (I noticed that 1.5+ gave exceptions on the enum usage in some packages).

I tried, for example, to run "TestArabicAnalyzer.java" by changing the way arguments are passed to "args" as follows:

public static void main(String[] arg) {  //Notice that I chaned the name to arg
 String args [] =      //Here is where args is filled
 {"C:\\Trial\\pierrick\\brihaye\\aramorph\\test\\testdocs\\kTab.txt"};

I got the following exception*s*:

Initializing in-memory dictionary handler...
        at java.io.Reader.<init>(Reader.java:61)
  :
  :
        at gpl.pierrick.brihaye.aramorph.test.TestArabicAnalyzer.main(TestArabicAnalyzer.java:148)

In cases when I just ran the original program without passing any parameters, the Usage screen immediately appeared.
Using the Windows command prompt to "java" the programs as follows
 C:\Trial\pierrick\brihaye\aramorph\AraMorph.java
didn't work either! It gave me:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: araMorph (wrong name: gpl/pierrick/brihaye/aramorph/AraMorph)

How can I try the AraMorph morphological analyzer? what is wrong? Help me help!

Yousef Elarian

Faculty of Graduate Studies

Computer Engineering Deptartment

Jordanian University of Science and Technology J.U.S.T.