arc-dev

[Arc-dev] Arc Tutorial and User Manual

From: chris . bryant
Subject: [Arc-dev] Arc Tutorial and User Manual
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 00:05:19 -0700

I'm curious is anyone has worked on or started creating a user manual or arc tutorial document.  I have many ideas of how this could be used; I have been wanting to write such a build system in Scheme for a while and this could be the answer to all my current problems.  I've started a LaTeX document with all my notes thus far on Arc and it could eventually turn into a manual.  Happy to share that down the road once finished.

Thanks and Cheers!

Chris Bryant,
GNU/Linux Engineer
+1 (310) 849-4993