archimedes-discuss

Cannot work on CentOS

From: NGO Nguyen Hoai
Subject: Cannot work on CentOS
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 04:35:38 +0000

Dear Archimedes Dev. Team,

My name is Nguyen, a student from Ritsumeikan University. First, I would like to say thank you for your excellent work for the software.
Second, while installing Archimedes and GUI, I got some problems so could you please help me to fix it?

I followed the instruction to install Archimedes and Rappture GUI but they seem not working on my CentOS.
For example, when running Archimedes, I always got "Segmentation fault (core dumped)", and when running Archimedes 0.8.0 GUI, I got "couldn't open driver4751.xml: Permission denied".

I look forwards to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Nguyen Ngo