artanis

Re: [Artanis] artanis has a bundled and customized copy of guile-json pa

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [Artanis] artanis has a bundled and customized copy of guile-json package
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:38:42 -0300

Thank you very much for the reply! :)

I have made a patch to Guix, in order to remove the bundled
guile-json. However, I also made some important notes that I'm still
trying to improve, the notes can be seen at
[[https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27590#17]]. They
currently concern '->json-string, which I currently didn't understand
and which I think would be wise to send to your upstream (guile-json)
through their GNU Savannah resources.

Happy hacking! :)