artanis

Re: GNU Artanis: Client Side Web Framework?

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: GNU Artanis: Client Side Web Framework?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 11:08:28 +0800

Hi Marc!
By design, websocket should play a significant role in GNU Artanis
compared to the traditional HTTP C/S pattern. For client side part, I
haven't decided a proper design. Yes, I prefer WebAssembly, but I'm not
sure if this part should be included into GNU Artanis. Maybe another
new project. There's a project named schism to compile Scheme to
WebAssembly, it pontentially help users to make C/S as what you
expected.

https://github.com/google/schism

Best regards.

--