artanis

Re: Logo idea for Artanis

From: Blake Shaw
Subject: Re: Logo idea for Artanis
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 16:41:22 +0700

hi Nala,

> We need to organize the community, so please send your feedbacks and
> patches to artanis@gnu.org and feel free to CC me (mulei@gnu.org). We
> need to let everyone know what's going on, and help people get involved.

cool, I have them copied in now.

> We need to organize the community, so please send your feedbacks and
> patches to artanis@gnu.org and feel free to CC me (mulei@gnu.org). We
> need to let everyone know what's going on, and help people get involved.

so perhaps now is a good time to see if others would like to join in on
this effort? if anyone is interested in working with me to put together
a slick website for Artanis, lmk! Nala I saw that you are one of the
wizards behind LambdaChip -- such a cool project! I can understand if
you're too busy to think about webdesign at the moment, but I'd be happy
to put in the elbow grease and work with others who are also interested.

> I like your idea, although the draft pic looks a bit crude. ;-D

yep, it was really just a quick sketch to communicate the idea. if
everybody likes the concept, I can start refining it, and can send along
access to the penpot project file in case anyone else is interested in
chipping in.

holler!
blake

--
“In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni”