artanis

Re: MySQL/MariaDB Boolean Type

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: MySQL/MariaDB Boolean Type
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 03:00:37 +0800

Hi Jaft!
Aratnis had abstracted boolean type in mvc/model.scm
--------------------code----------------
(define *db-specific-types*
'((mysql
(text . longtext)
(boolean . boolean))
(postgresql
(text . text)
(boolean . boolean))
(sqlite3
(text . text)
(boolean . integer))))
---------------------end-----------------

You may use `boolean' to define a table in a model, for example:

-----------------code---------------
(create-table
'user
'(id auto (#:primary-key))
'(name char-field (#:not-null #:maxlen 128))
'(is_admin boolean (#:not-null))
'(last_login bigint (#:unsigned #:not-null)))

I'm sorry I haven't put it in the document, I'll introduce it in the
recent release.

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it