aspell-announce

New Method for Dictionary Authors To Upload

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: New Method for Dictionary Authors To Upload
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:58:43 -0500 (EST)

A new method is now available for dictionary authors to upload there
Aspell dictionaries to ftp.gnu.org.  The old method I set up for a few
authors will no longer work.  If you maintain an official or unofficial
dictionary for Aspell please contact me directly at address@hidden so that
I can get things set up for you.

As before, The only rule is that the package is created with the "proc"
script used to create the dictionary packages available off of the Aspell
home page and that the tarbar is created using a "make dist".  This will
insure consistency among the official dict versions that I allow others to
maintain.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org