[pspell] pure virtual in PspellWordList

From: Glenn Bach
Subject: [pspell] pure virtual in PspellWordList
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

I couldn't find any resolution to this in the mailing list archives:

When I try to compile some simple c++ code with pspell, it tells me that
PspellWordList is pure virtual (which it is). It seems that
PspellManager::suggest is also pure virtual. I must be missing something.
My code is basically taken from the online documentation. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn

--- my code ---

PspellConfig * spell_config     = new_pspell_config();
spell_config->replace("language-tag", "en");
PspellCanHaveError* e_checker   = new_pspell_manager(spell_config);
PspellManager * spell_checker   = to_pspell_manager(e_checker);
bool correct = spell_checker->check("congradulations");

PspellWordList & suggestions = spell_checker->suggest("congradulations");
PspellStringEmulation * elements = suggestions.elements();
const char * word;
while ( (word = elements->next()) != NULL )
        {
        cout << word << endl;
        }
delete elements;