[aspell-devel] Source code on Aspell ---> template problem

From: Nandika Mirihana
Subject: [aspell-devel] Source code on Aspell ---> template problem
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:46:34 +0600

Hello kevin,

 I would like to take a good understand on aspell Code . I have just
compiled aspell code on VC++ . It gave lot of compiler issues. Could you pls
give some idea about this code,

template <typename T>
  struct CharReplTypes : public T::Base {
    typedef T                            Types;
    typedef typename T::Base       Base; // <-- error C2086: 'Base' :
redefinition
    typedef typename T::Itr              Itr;
    typedef typename T::InValue    InValue;
    typedef typename T::Value      Value;
    typedef typename T::ItrRoot     ItrRoot;
    typedef typename T::Buffer      Buffer;
    typedef typename T::SingleMulti SingleMulti;
  };

--->Why did you put  "typedef typename T::Base   "    Base; again ?

Thanks & Best regards,
-Nandika