[aspell-devel] AspellWordList

From: Alexandre Leduc
Subject: [aspell-devel] AspellWordList
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:23:45 -0500

Hi

I created a function thagt removes words from the personal word list. I do it by rewriting the .pws file directly. The rewriten file has the words in alphabetical order.

Then, I delete the speller and re-create it so that it's word list reflects what's in the .pws file. What I notice is that the words are in the personal word list have not been loaded in the sequential, sorted order I had put them in.

My Question: What's the internal structure of an AspellWordList? (liked list, hash table, whatever)

Alexandre Leduc