[aspell-devel] Aspell on win32

From: Jan Sváb
Subject: [aspell-devel] Aspell on win32
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:46:13 +0200

Hello,
I am using Aspell in my application. Aspell works fine except one quite ugly
thing - when required files (in data-dir directory) are not present where
they are expected to be (./data), the aspell library calls abort() function
and crashes an application. I think that it would be much better to return
an error code and let client application decide what to do (eg quit
gracefuly).

This bug (maybe its a feature, but from my point of view it looks like a
bug) is caused by unhandled error during loading of multi dictionaries. I
enclose patch which solves it. I hope that it will be useful for somebody.

Jan Svab