[aspell-devel] New dictionary?

From: Richard Shewmaker
Subject: [aspell-devel] New dictionary?
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:33:53 -0700

Hi. I'm not programming-friendly (although not totally uninformed). I'm wondering if there is a way for me to create a new dictionary from a list of words I assemble. I looked your site over but could not find anything which appeared to do what I'd like to do.

What I'm interested in making is an HTML dictionary for UltraEdit. As you most likely know, the dictionaries currently available (to my knowledge) do not recognize HTML (as well as CSS) tags, and so spell checking coded documents is unrealistic.

Thank you in advance. I hope I'm not using valuable time!