[aspell-devel] Which version of aspell to patch

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [aspell-devel] Which version of aspell to patch
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:02:37 -0500

Hi Kevin,

If I submit a patch to eliminate the WordRec intr field, which
version should I be patching? I notice that the last patch you
accepted from me had this line "Accepted for Aspell 0.60.4". I
was submitting patchs based on a aspell-0.61-20050123.tar.gz
file. Also I have submitted patch 1088653 which involved a lot of
changes in the same area (writable.cpp)

I checked out the savannah csv for aspell. I don't have a csv
client and I don't particularly want it. If I must have it to
work with aspell, please say so. I downloaded each of the files
under modules/speller/default with tag MAIN. I also downloaded
the new language.hpp under common. But there is a new file that
I'm missing, language_types.hpp. I expected it under common, but
I had no luck. Can someone help me?

Best regards,
Gary