[aspell-devel] Telugu aspell 0.60 dictionary available

From: Gora Mohanty
Subject: [aspell-devel] Telugu aspell 0.60 dictionary available
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:39:55 +0100 (BST)

Hello,
  A new Telugu aspell dictionary is available from
<http://oriya.sarovar.org/download/aspell6-te-0.01-1.tar.bz2>
This is part of the effort to get more Indian language
aspell dictionaries at the recently concluded Indic
developers meet in Mumbai, India. Three more
dictionaries---Gujarati, Kannada, and Malayalam---
should also be available soon.
  Please note that I just helped package this, and
while I can fix any problems with the distribution,
questions about the wordlist itself should be
addressed to the Telugu localization group (please
see links at http://telugu.sarovar.org).

Regards,
Gora