[aspell-devel] Aspell on mainframe non USS

From: Zander, Barb J.
Subject: [aspell-devel] Aspell on mainframe non USS
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:27:00 -0600

  Can Aspell be run in a z/OS 1.8 CICS environment?  We a currently

are running a product from IBM(DW370) to create documents and spell

check. We are trying to find a replacement for this products spell check function

and are wondering if Aspell would work.  Our application is written in

Natural(SAG) code running under CICS.

     Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

          Thanks

             Barb

Barbara Zander

State of North Dakota

600 East Boulevard

Bismarck, ND 58505-0100

PH: 701-328-2154

FAX: 701-328-3000

Email: address@hidden

Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank.

God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.