Aspell - install help for Notepad++

From: Michael Rybin
Subject: Aspell - install help for Notepad++
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 22:18:39 +0000

I would like to use Aspell in Notepad++.

I found this website and started the journey...
How to Add Spell Check to Notepad++
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/notepad-plus-plus-spelling-extension-setup/
Install seemed to be complete, but Aspell did appear in the menu or under
Plugins inside Notepadd++.

So I started the second journey...
I downloaded the both aspell-0.60.8.tar and aspell6-en-2019.10.06-0.tar.bz2,
expecting to use a setup or install.exe file like above.
In the online Aspell manual, under Generic Install Instructions, it says
./configure && make.
Please provide some additional instructions.

Thank you,

- - -
Michael Rybin
BIM Manager

Layton Construction Company
9090 South Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT 84070

P 801.563.4448  ~  M 801.960.4739
LaytonConstruction.com<http://laytonconstruction.com/>