[AUCTeX-devel] New mailing lists on web page

From: Ralf Angeli
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:23:02 +0200

As we now have the new mailing lists I'd like to announce them on our
web page (the old one for now).  Are there any opinions on obfuscating
the addresses in order to prevent them from being harvested by
spammers?

It probably won't make much sense because they are linked on the list
information pages anyway, so I'd simply use <mailto:address@hidden>
(except for the announcement list).