[AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-latex 0.9.1 and AUCTeX 11.whatever

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-latex 0.9.1 and AUCTeX 11.whatever
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:14:30 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
Jan-Åke Larsson <address@hidden> writes:
Perhaps check for a previous installation first?

I don't really think this is a good idea.

OK, good.

Basically that is what I wanted to do.  A list of preferred places,
after all, is just a special case of a simple, well-chosen rule.

Indeed. I don't think I'll have time for this tonight. Perhaps tomorrow.
(Let me know if you start working on it)
/JÅ

--
There are two kinds of people:
  1.) Those who have sent email to the wrong address