Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Website etc...

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Website etc...
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:44:53 +0200

* David Kastrup (2005-03-31) writes:

> I am sort of counting the chicken before they are hatched, namely
> doing RELEASE and similar files in preview-latex.  What will the web
> site for preview-latex be as a subsite of the AUCTeX site?

I thought we would not have a subsite but have the relevant stuff be
presented on the respective pages of the new AUCTeX site,
i.e. downloads on the download page, manual on the documentation page
etc.

> Can we
> already have something there at release time (hopefully this week)?

Should be possible.  The text may still need some tweaking and I am
not completely convinced of the new design yet, but the latter could
be changed at a later point, I guess.