Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-latex 0.9.1 and AUCTeX 11.whatever

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-latex 0.9.1 and AUCTeX 11.whatever
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:50:35 +0200

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * David Kastrup (2005-04-01) writes:
>
>> I still have to figure out how you did the chaotic sizing of the
>> letters.  That's creepy.
>
> How did you manage to do _that_?  Does it go away when you change
> the font size?

As if you didn't know.  Of course it does.  Anyway, I think it would
be nice if we had
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/#preview-latex> active before
the release of 0.9.1 which I hope to get done before Sunday (I still
have some things in queue).  And since AUCTeX will take at least
several days to follow, we'll need something like "preview-latex,
currently at version 0.9.1, can be separately downloaded from the
AUCTeX download page and will be distributed as part of AUCTeX
starting with version 11.80".  And we'll need pointers to the manual,
too: the manuals will stay separate for quite a while.