Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Uh, Jan-Åke?

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Uh, Jan-Åke?
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 13:23:46 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
> emacsprefix is not
> supposed to be an exported variable.  That is the reason why we have
> in several places the difference in quoting styles:
> '${datadir}/something' "${emacsprefix}/whatever"

At the time I was unsure whether this was intended or not. I put it in
since it would do no harm to do so. IIRC texprefix is in
latex/Makefile.in? Anyway, see it as a symptom of the opacity of the
current configure system. If you want me to be able to do some work on
it, I'll have to put in some work first to make it more transparent, it
seems.

/JÅ