[AUCTeX-devel] Who is it going to be?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Who is it going to be?
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:24:40 +0200

Ok, now the shootout is there: either auctex/aclocal.m4 or
auctex/preview/aclocal.m4 is going the way of the dodo.  Considering
that preview-latex checked out alone still makes sense on its own, and
that it is probably quite more difficult to check out AUCTeX without
getting the preview directory with it, I'd say that auctex/aclocal.m4
is the preferred one to go.

What are we going to do for running autoconf?  Link the file to
upstairs from within autogen.sh?  This is probably not going to make
MSYS too happy.  Copy it?

Or should we tell autoconf where to look for it in some manner?