Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Anybody out there?

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Anybody out there?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:48:56 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
> If you don't speak up soon, I might be tempted to splice the
> installation procedure right from preview-latex into AUCTeX _before_
> testing it.  I am currently in constructor (some might object to the
> "con" here) rather than fixing mood...

Hey, problem is, teaching started last week and I've got this
fund-application deadline next Tuesday. And all these people keep
reporting bugs in dvipng :-) After that there are two conferences I have
to give talks at and I am invited to the Swedish Mathematical Society to
give a talk....

Seriously, I'll have a look, and I'll do a test run on my Solaris
(thereby non-standard install-dir system). But perhaps not until I have
done some more work on my fund application.

/JÅ