Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Anybody out there?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Anybody out there?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:27:43 +0200

Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:

> * David Kastrup (2005-04-11) writes:
>
>> Well, there has been a definite lack of feedback about those recent
>> changes...  Almost looks like you want to force me to actually try
>> them out myself.
>
> After a small change and cursory testing --without-texmf-dir seems
> to work.

I've seen some spelling fixes from Jan-Åke.  Seems to be less
catastrophical than I anticipated, all in all.  Maybe I'll try it out
myself.

Problem is that I have now more or less switched to Ubuntu.  I have to
see how I'll fare here.  I doubt I'll be creating Debian packages,
nevertheless.  What I have seen so far of their Emacs file system
structure is frightening, Ubuntu is rumored to be not strictly
Debian-compatible, and I have not taken a look at their package
building, anyway.