[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Font size of font-latex-title-*-face in XEmacs

From: Aidan Kehoe
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Font size of font-latex-title-*-face in XEmacs
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:37:21 +0200

 Ar an ceathrú lá déag de mí Aibréan, scríobh Reiner Steib:

 > [...] Apparently this gives good results for some of the AUCTeX
 > developers (Ralf).  But for me, the results are bad:
 > http://theotp1.physik.uni-ulm.de/~ste/comp/emacs/auctex/xemacs-title-face-03-CVS-2005-04-13.png
 > shows a screen shot in XEmacs 21.4.17 with all possible customizations
 > and XResourses disabled.  You can see, that only the title-4 face is
 > bold.  title-3 is larger than title-4 (correct).  title-2 and title-1 are
 > as small as the default font and not in bold.

Note that from discussion on comp.emacs.xemacs the font subsystem of
Reiner’s XEmacs seems substantially broken--make-font-size has no visible
results for him at all, for example. So I have a suspicion that this is a
result of some unfortunate combination of compile-time options on Reiner’s
installation, rather than an XEmacs API problem.

--
“I, for instance, am gung-ho about open source because my family is being
held hostage in Rob Malda’s basement. But who fact-checks me, or Enderle,