[AUCTeX-devel] Re: Web site update

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Web site update
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:41:32 +0200

* Ralf Angeli (2005-04-21) writes:

> * Richard Lewis (2005-04-19) writes:
>
>> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> The full screenshots are opened in a new window if you have Javascript
>>> enabled..
>>
>> when I try and drag the new window around it disappears... [fireforx
>> 1.0 on freeBSD]
>
> Dragging it shouldn't make it disappear.  But it will disappear as
> soon as it loses focus.

After feeding the resulting page to a validator I found out that
`onblur' does not conform to XHTML 1.1.  So I removed it.  As an
alternative I looked at `onmouseout' but that is a bit too harsh.
People may now close the window manually.  The advantage is that
windows will not disappear surprisingly anymore.