[AUCTeX-devel] Ok, you know the drill...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Ok, you know the drill...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:34:03 +0200

I have a conference coming up where I want to deliver a tutorial.  I
want to have a usable AUCTeX release by that time.  I have the plans
for the 11.80 structure more or less worked out, there will be some
redundancy.

There will be auctex.el to be placed in site-start.d if convenient.
tex-site.el will do nothing except load auctex.el.  I don't think I
want to retain tex-site.el.  If I do, it will probably not do anything
except load auctex.el.  I'll be probably checking something in today
that will break everything.  I am afraid that my time is too short to
rely just on myself for testing.

Probably in some surprise move, a release will happen Thursday, or (if
things go wrong) from the conference, maybe Saturday or Sunday.  I
guess I'll have to carry a CD burner with me for conference
material...