[AUCTeX-devel] Breakage...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Breakage...
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:14:11 +0200

Ok folks, sorry for the breakage that is going to set in in a few
minutes, but I have such a collection of different changes
accumulating for various reasons and whatever that delaying the whole
kaboodle even longer will make things even more untractable by mixing
different changes all one commit.  And I don't really have the time to
split this into separate changesets and work on them peacemeal.

So I start checking things in right now in the current state, and this
_will_ make it impossible to build stuff until everything is
straightened out.  I am working to make this finish today, but stuff
will be really, really, broken before this finishes.
Does-not-compile-or-configure-at-all kind of broken.

However, it will be possible to see where I am heading, and if anybody
is as mad/helpful enough to start adapting the documentation to the
upcoming new procedures, it would certainly be appreciated.