[AUCTeX-devel] tex-ref.tex

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] tex-ref.tex
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:03:31 +0200

I just noticed that tex-ref.tex has become two pages.  Ugly.  I guess
tex-fold is taking its toll here.

If anybody is willing to work on that: if we can't avoid two pages,
then I think we should cram preview-latex _and_ RefTeX onto the two
pages as well (perhaps a line or two about how to activate RefTeX):
RefTeX is part of any Emacs or XEmacs on which AUCTeX happens to run,
and should certainly be an integrated part of what the typical user
should be working with.

Of course, people might get deluded into giving us credit for RefTeX
as well.  But if that is what it takes to make people notice it,
RefTeX will not be worse off than before.