[AUCTeX-devel] Ok, install.texi is checked in.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Ok, install.texi is checked in.
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 00:54:48 +0200

So now the installation docs should be more or less consistent.  I'll
be leaving preview/doc/wininstall.texi and preview/doc/install.texi
for a few days for comparisons, but will purge all references to them.

So check if you think information in doc/wininstall.texi and
doc/install.texi is missing.  I don't think so, but I might be
mistaken.