[AUCTeX-devel] Toolbar button for TeX-command-master

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Toolbar button for TeX-command-master
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:20:45 +0200

In case somebody wants to have a toolbar button for
`TeX-command-master', you can check out the attached patch.

The button does not update the displayed image.  You will always see
the cog wheels.

There won't be the usual questions about which command to use you
normally get with `C-c C-c'.  So for the button it is crucial that we
always compute the correct next command.  If we fail to do so, we
might think about alternative invocations to temporarily reenable the
question for the command.  I don't know if something like `S-mouse-1'
works which could be used for this purpose (if it works).