[AUCTeX-devel] support.el for javascript via insdljs, fonts etc

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] support.el for javascript via insdljs, fonts etc
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:43:39 +0000

Hello

Lately I use a  lot the insdljs package  which allow, in  a convenient
way, to generate pdf documents with javascript. I am thinking of
writing a insdljs.el style file.

In one thing I would like to ask for advice. The documents must
contain a list of javascript functions before \begin{document} in the
form
\begin{insDLJS}[HelloWorld]{mydljs}{My Private DLJS}
function HelloWorld()
{
    app.alert("Some text", 3);
}
\end{insDLJS}

Now I would like to highlight this function in a appropriate way, say
the word function appears in yellow, if the } is forgotten the text
changes color, etc. You can I realize such a task?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer