[AUCTeX-devel] Bye bye preview/doc/

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Bye bye preview/doc/
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:16:18 +0200

Okay, I moved everything from preview/doc/ to doc/ and contents of the
latter now look like this:

# ls doc/
CVS           faq.texi           preview-dtxdoc.texi    quickstart.texi
Makefile      history.texi       preview-faq.texi       tex-ref.tex
Makefile.in   install.texi       preview-latex.texi     todo.texi
auctex.texi   intro.texi         preview-problems.texi  wininstall.texi
changes.texi  macros.texi        preview-readme.texi
copying.texi  preview-dtxdoc.pl  preview-todo.texi

As you can see I decided to use a prefix rather than a suffix for the
preview-specific files.

If there are no objections I'll commit this in course of today.