[AUCTeX-devel] Hint, hint...

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Hint, hint...
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:07:37 +0200

Hey, I'd like to release 11.80 while at the Linuxtag in Karlsruhe (or
before, but I have no chance really), so that on my talk on Saturday,
I can present the installation/use of AUCTeX 11.80.

I want to have the XEmacs package thing fixed until then if possible
(I think it looks close enough to provide it), and the RPM spec file
(already put the layout idea into install.texi).

Then there is some work with version numbers and dvipng support in
preview.dtx, and I think that the "install-contrib" target should
pretty much be junked and its dependents be installed unconditionally
(most certainly tex-fptex).

Anything else?