Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Changes to auctex/doc/auctex.texi

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Changes to auctex/doc/auctex.texi
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:51:07 +0200

* David Kastrup (2005-07-05) writes:

> Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> BTW, does anybody have a good idea how to make the stuff on the first
>> page of the info manual available in TeX output (e.g. for PDF and
>> PostScript versions of the manual)?  As a preface maybe?
>
> We could call it an "executive summary".

Problem is that according to (info "(texinfo)The Top Node") the
respective content is not supposed to show up in printed output.
Maybe we could save it somewhere and ship it out at a later time like
it is done with @address@hidden copying and @insertcopying.  Or we
don't include it in the top node at all but make a separate chapter
for any output type.