Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Spaces in file names on Windows

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Spaces in file names on Windows
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:45:16 +0200

* David Kastrup (2005-08-18) writes:

> After all this discussion, this appears ridiculously simple.  One
> thing to check is whether "standalone" configure in the preview
> subdirectory still works.  Probably not too important, though.

The change will only break something if the difference between a
non-existing variable and a variable holding an empty string is
significant in the respective places.  I haven't checked this in
detail but a simple ./configure in the preview subdirectory is still
working.

> I am not sure
> export x=y
> is generally supported by all Bourne shells, and it is possible that
> multiple exports per line might also be problematic.

I changed that just to be sure.