Re: [AUCTeX-devel] make install problem with auctex-11.81

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] make install problem with auctex-11.81
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 16:23:33 +0200

* David Ronis (2005-10-02) writes:

> I've just installed the latest auctex/preview, after removing the old
> versions.  Seems that make install doesn't copy the preview/images to
> site-list/preview and I had to to it manually.  Once done, it worked as
> expected.

Images are now installed in the auctex/images directory.
preview-latex finds them by looking into the "images" directory below
the directory specified by the variable `preview-datadir'.  The value
of the variable is determined and written into preview-latex.el during
build time.  What is the output of `C-h v preview-datadir RET' in your
case after loading a LaTeX file?