Re: [AUCTeX-devel] announcement of new releases

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] announcement of new releases
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:53:25 +0200

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you please announce explicitly the release of new versions, as
> you did before. That would help me at least _to try_ to synchronise
> these versions with the official xemacs pkg.
>
> I just noticed, from various subjects, that current AuCTeX version
> is 11.81

If you can't scan much more than the subjects, it might be a good idea
to subscribe to the info-auctex list, which basically announces
nothing but releases.

It's not like we kept the release secret on the developer list.  I am
not sure which lists except info-auctex we should actually copying
with the release announcement.  The plain auctex list seems actually
more important than auctex-devel in that regard.