[AUCTeX-devel] Reopening environments.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Reopening environments.
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:07:09 +0200

Well, I have just written the following patch, and it is butt-ugly.
Anybody with a better proposal?  One thing to note is that it does not
make sense to insert an empty line after the reopening \begin{...}.
This should rather be done where point ends up.

On a different tack, when doing C-c C-e to insert a macrocode
environment, I end up with

%    \begin{macrocode}
% <-cursor
%    \end{macrocode}

This should rather be

%    \begin{macrocode}
<-cursor at appropriate indentation from last macrocode
%    \end{macrocode}

And an _another_ note, insertion of macrocode environments should
ignore whether I am already in outcommented lines or not and insert in
outcommented form.  Wait, it apparently already does that, except for
the inserted line in the middle, the one that ends up with the cursor
on it.  But it should do so there as well, I guess.